QUEEN OF HEARTS - REINA DE CORAZONES - JUICE NEWTON

Queen of hearts  - Reina de Corazones - Juice Newton

Un gran tema en la  voz de Juice Newton: "Queen of hearts"  Reina de Corazones en canciones del recuerdo en ingles:







Queen of hearts  - Reyna de Corazones - Juice Newton dentro de la mejor musica del recuerdo en ingles:


Midnight,
and I'm a-waiting on the twelve-oh-five
Hoping it'll take me just a little farther down the line

Moonlight,
you're just a heartache in disguise;
Won't you keep my heart from breaking
if it's only for a very short time

CHORUS:

Playing with the queen of hearts,
knowing it ain't really smart
The joker ain't the only fool
who'll do anything for you

Laying out another lie,
thinking 'bout a life of crime
That's what I'll have to do
to keep me away from you

Honey, you know it makes you mad
Why is everybody telling everybody what you have done
Baby, I know it makes you sad
But when they're handing out the heartaches
you know you got to have you some

CHORUS:

Lovers, I know you've had a few
But hide your heart beneath the covers
and tell 'em they're the only one
And others, they know just what I'm going through
And it's a-hard to be a lover when you say you're only in it for fun

Playing with the queen of hearts,
knowing it ain't really smart
The joker ain't the only fool who'll do anything for you

CHORUS

Playing with the queen of hearts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PUBLICIDAD