SAILING - NAVEGANDO - CHRISTOPHER CROSS

Sailing - Navegando - Christopher Cross

De los grande éxitos de Christopher Cross : " Sailing " en canciones del recuerdo en ingles:






Sailing - Navegando - Christopher Cross en musica del recuerdo en ingles:


Well, it's not far down to paradise, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see
Believe me
It's not far to never-never land, no reason to pretend
And if the wind is right you can find the joy of innocenceagain
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see
Believe me
CHORUS:
Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free
Fantasy, it gets the best of me
When I'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie, every word is a symphony
Won't you believe me?
CHORUS
Well it's not far back to sanity, at least it's not for me
And if the wind is right you can sail away and find serenity
Oh, the canvas can do miracles, just you wait and see
Believe me
CHORUS



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PUBLICIDAD